If you have a petite Frozen fan at home, then you are in luck! Today, Ariel from Until Next Time Notes, is here sharing her “Let It Snow” DIY Balloon Party invite, and we can’t wait to share! We love how this FREE printable is not only perfect for Frozen lovers, but would make a beautiful personalized invitation for holiday parties, winter baby showers and more! From the DIY confetti to the adorable balloon and washi tape, this darling printable is sure to please guests, young and old! Check out the easy steps below to print out and create your own balloon party invitation and warm any Frozen heart!
To create your own Let It Snow Balloon Invitations, follow the quick and easy steps below!
1. First, gather your materials:
- Invitation paper (standard 8.5×11 size paper)
- Punches or scissors for cutting confetti
- Paper for confetti
- Tape for adhering your balloon
2. (Download your FREE invitation, available at the top of this post!) and print two per page for a 5×7 size invitation and cut to size
3. Print party details on invitation
4. Attach balloon to party invite in the blank space to the right. Most party supply stores will have assorted balloons with patterns, sayings or numbers for themed parties!
5. Use punches or scissors to cut confetti – add sparkles, glitter or sequins for extra jazz
- No need to purchase extra punches – use what you have or cut shapes with scissors!
6. Address envelope and fill with confetti
7. Voila – a perfect winter style party invite for any age, gender, or theme!
We simply love how this DIY Invitation is so versitile! It is also available in pink for winter themed baby showers, bridal showers, or even a pink Frozen themed party!
Additional Party Ideas:
Gender Reveal Party
Frozen Themed Party
Pink Princess Party
Wonderland Tea Party
Thank you Ariel, for sharing this chic and creative DIY Winter Invitation! To learn more about Ariel and Until Next Time Notes, you can find them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy, Twitter and on their website! Be sure to read about Ariel on our Contributor Page too!