We can’t wait to enjoy the Easter holiday with our families and are especially excited to try this cute and simple Kids Easter Breakfast Idea from Suzanne of Sweetopia Events! This sweet, Easter treat is one that will have the kids smiling and ready to hop on down the bunny trail!
Steps for Making Egg Bunny:
1) You’ll need: 1 x hard boiled egg, 2 x peppercorns and knife
2) Cut a thin slice (longways) from bottom of hard boiled egg.
3) Using the off-cut, make 2 bunny-shaped ears.
And make a crevice on top of boiled egg with your knife.
4) Slip the bunny ears into place and use peppercorns as eyes.
Steps for Making Egg Chick:
1) You’ll need: 1 x hard boiled egg, 2 x peppercorns, knife and slices of carrots
2) Make a crevice on top of boiled egg with your knife, and a crevice down the front.
Shape one slice of carrot for the chick’s crest and another piece for its beak.
3) Slip carrot crest and beak into place and use peppercorns as eyes.
Thank you Suzanne, for sharing this fun Easter breakfast idea! To learn more about Suzanne and Sweetopia Events, you can find them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and on their website! Be sure to read about Suzanne on our Contributor Page!
Check out even more Easter themed parties and crafts!