Spring is finally here and in bloom! With all of the winter weather and the pending April showers, it’s nice to be able to carry a little bit of sunshine in your step…and around your neck! This quick and easy spring blooms necklace from Katherine of Creating Awesomenessity will be sure to spread little rays of light everywhere you go!
Supplies: Long nose pliers Jewelry adhesive or hot glue Chain necklace Jump rings Birdcage wood ornament Paper flowers White spray paint (optional)
1. Spray paint the wooden ornament your color of choice; we chose a soft white for this piece. Allow to dry.
2. Measure the length of chain for your necklace. Separate the chosen length with the pliers.
3. Attach a jump ring to each end of the chain.
4. While the jump ring is open, attach it to the ornament. Repeat for the mirroring side.
5. Attach the flowers to the ornament and allow adhesive to dry.
Now you’re ready to take Spring with you wherever you go!
Check out some more Spring themed parties and crafts!