Here in the Northeast, we are deep in the heart of winter and covered in a blanket of fresh, white snow. This inspired us to create this simple and inexpensive DIY Snow Glitter Vase. It will add the perfect touch of snow inspired chicness to your winter home decor!
1. Begin by mixing 1 cup Epsom Salt with approximately 1/4 cup fine, silver glitter.
2. Evenly distribute the the glitter throughout the salt.
3. Take your salt and glitter mix and pour onto a plate or baking sheet.
4. Using your foam paint brush, apply an even layer of Mod Podge to one side of your glass vase.
5. Take the Mod Podged portion of the vase and carefully roll in in your salt/glitter mix.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all sides of your vase are covered.
7. Allow the salt/glitter mix to set on the vase.
You now have a glittering, snow covered vase! Simply add some fresh flowers for a simple and chic piece of decor!
Aside from home decor, these would also make a fabulous addition to any winter or Frozen themed party, bridal or baby shower!
We hope you enjoyed making this glittering, snow covered vases as much as we did! Happy winter!