One of our favorite Christmas traditions is of course, trimming the Christmas tree, and what better way is there to decorate than with your very own hand made ornament! This simple DIY will have your Christmas tree looking chic and have you and your family full of Christmas spirit!
-Ceramic Christmas Ornaments
-Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by taking your Painters Tape and tape off the section of your ornament that you would like to keep free of paint.
2. Using your foam brush, carefully paint the portion of your ornament not covered by Painters Tape.
3. Once the paint has dried, remove the Painters Tape.
4. Next, using a small amount of hot glue, adhere your chosen ribbon to the center of the ornament; leaving a neat line between the gold and white portion of the Christmas ball.
5. For an extra special touch, we added a decorative bow to the center of one the ornaments.
6. Repeat the previous steps in various designs and patterns until you have multiple unique ornaments! You now have some simple yet stylish Christmas ornaments to add to your family Christmas tree!
7. Simply thread your ribbon through your ornament, and it is ready to be placed on your Christmas tree! What better way to fill the season with holiday cheer than with something you created and can enjoy for years to come. Happy Holidays!
Our DIY Gold Dipped Christmas Ornament tutorial originally appeared in the holiday issue of Ella & Annie Magazine! You can find out more about this fabulous publication on their website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
More Christmas and Holiday ideas: